Experienced Criminal Defense Counsel For State And Federal Courts
Greg Gladden Attorney At Law represents clients facing criminal charges in the Houston metropolitan area andthroughout Texas. He has nearly four decades of criminal defense experience and a history of favorable case results. Mr. Gladden champions his clients’ rights and fights for them in the courtroom.
Mr. Gladden has defended clients from many serious criminal charges and his record of success includes:
- Never losing a client to the executioners for capital murder charges
- Representing over 2,500 clients in federal and state trials, appeals and writs across 14 different states
- A 97 percent not guilty verdict rate for DWI jury trials
Few criminal defense attorneys can say they exposed police corruption while defending their clients. Mr. Gladden uncovers law enforcement misconduct and civil rights abuses over the course of his clients’ defense. He uses his legal knowledge and courtroom experience to get the best possible outcomes for his clients’ cases.
Mr. Gladden defends people facing criminal charges in many courts, including:
- The state courts of Texas and Tennessee (Inactive)
- The United States District Courts of Texas, Tennessee and Arizona
- The United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- The Supreme Court of the United States
To learn more about Mr. Gladden’s long history of positive case results, click the link below:
Legal Counsel With A Long History Of Community Involvement
Mr. Gladden has taught seminars on various legal issues, including federal civil forfeitures, DWIs and drug charges. He is a member of many legal groups which focus on protecting civil rights, including the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the National Lawyers Guild (NLG).
He previously served as the:
- Texas-Oklahoma Regional Vice Presidency of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG) 1986-1996
- The chair of the Individual Rights and Responsibilities Section of the State Bar of Texas 1992-1993
- On the board of directors of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Texas since from 1992 until 2006
- He served as the president of the ACLU of Texas from 1998 until 2005
For his extensive and exceptional legal service, Mr. Gladden received the:
- American Jurisprudence Award for Constitutional Law and Evidence
- Stonewall Lawyers
- Patrick Wiseman Award from the Individual Rights and Responsibilities Section of the State Bar of Texas
Talk To A Lawyer With A Passion For Complex Cases
Mr. Gladden is a passionate criminal defense attorney who enjoys guiding his clients through complex cases. His law firm has Spanish translation and is located outside of downtown Houston.
People charged with a crime can call 713-880-0333 or send a message to schedule their free case review. Se Habla Español.